- WHICH FABRICS ARE SUITABLE?
• Dylon Pre-Dye is suitable for use on cotton / viscose / linen and nylon.
• It is NOT recommended for polyesters/ acetate/ acrylic/ wool/ silk or fabrics with special finishes such as waterproofing or dry
- HOW MUCH TO USE?
• The whole box must be used at once and will treat up to 2.5kg / 5lbs of fabric.
• Always use Dylon Pre-Dye in a well-ventilated room. Do not breathe fumes especially if you suffer from asthma,
bronchitis or allergies that affect breathing. Store in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children.
* Chlorine bleach-free formula.
* Will treat all natural fabrics and nylon. Not recommended for polyester, acrylic, acetate or fabrics with special finishes.
* Some colours such as bright greens and blues, royal blues, turquoises and indigo (denim) may NOT be suitable for treatment.
* One pack is sufficient to remove colour from up to 2.5kg / 5lbs of dry weight fabric. Do NOT treat more than 2.5kg / 5lbs.
* Always use the full contents of the pack.
1. Weigh dry articles to ensure that they are not too heavy, ordinary kitchen scales can be used. Put articles to be treated in the
washing machine. Set and start the longest/hottest wash programme (85 or 95 degrees C).
2. After about 15 minutes dissolve the pack contents in 2 litres of hot water and add to machine via soap dispenser.
Allow the cycle to finish.
3. When cycle is complete, add usual washing detergent and run your usual wash cycle for articles.
4. The articles are now ready to be dyed.