DYLON Fabric Dyes for Handwash Use are perfectly suited to dye smaller items such as shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates you'd rather not put in the washing machine like wool and silk. Whether you're refreshing an army of black socks or want an uplifting hit of colour, there's a rainbow of beautiful colours to choose from.
1. FABRIC TYPE
• Cotton, linen & viscose will dye to full shade.
• Wool, silk, polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes (aka 'polyester mixes') will dye to lighter shade.
• Do not dye pure polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes.
2. FABRIC AMOUNT
• One pack dyes up to 250g fabric (e.g. shirt) to full shade or larger amounts to lighter shade.
• You will need 250g salt.
3. ORIGINAL FABRIC COLOUR
• Colour mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric gives purple.
• Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks. Polyester stitching will not dye.
• After dyeing, wash separately or with similar colours for first two washes to remove any excess.
• Please note: Colour mixing rules apply (e.g. blue on red gives purple).